Australian Apprenticeship Support Network services from 1 February 2020
Contracted by the Australian Government, Apprentice Network Providers (ANPs) provide a one-stop shop for employers and people interested in commencing an Australian Apprenticeship. Sarina Russo Job Access is the successful organisation to provide AASN services in the ACT from 1 February 2020.
Skills Canberra is transferring Australian Apprenticeship training contracts in AVETARS on 31 January 2020. This means that any training contract registered with a different ANP (for example MEGT or Apprenticeships Support Australia) will be transferred to Sarina Russo before close of business today. Employers, RTOs and Australian Apprentices will only notice a change in the RTO & ANP tab in your AVETARS portal.
Sarina Russo will now be your contact for all AASN services including:
- Job matching and other pre-commencement services
- Administration of Australian Apprenticeships Incentive Program payments
- Targeted in-training support services including mentoring
- Facilitation of the training contract sign-up
- Providing information on ACT training contract eligibility and obligations
For contact details and more information please refer to the Employers page.
Posted 31 Janaury 2020